Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Last Month of Collection

So this is the last month that I will be collecting data for this project and I am honestly a little sad to see it end. This has been a great experience so far and I'm excited to finish it up and write my report. I haven't had a chance to really dive into all of my data points yet so I'm really anxious to start pulling them apart and putting reason to them.

On a personal note, I found out this week that I was accepted into NAU's summer REU program. So I will be spending my summer studying endangered native fish species in Flagstaff. I am so excited to take part in this intensive research experience. I know this will help push my goals forward when I transfer to UA.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I’m so excited to hear about someone from our program having so much success, and your future research sounds really interesting. I hope that you’ll let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete