Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Back out in the field this week!

American White Pelican
Northern Cardinal
Time to start collection for February!  This weekend I will observing Downtown, Encanto Park, and Saguaro Lake. Hopefully this will be my last really chilly lake trip. I'm hoping that by Next month the temperature will have gone up enough for me to be able to go out on the lake in shorts and a t-shirt instead of 2 layers of pants and hoodies. This month I am going to be spending a little extra time focusing on some smaller species that I think may have been overlooked or misidentified in previous runs. I have also been noticing some new species starting to appear around my house so I should have my work cut out for me this month! I'm looking forward to coming back from my research this weekend with some more great data and maybe even a few nice shots of some new birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment