Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week 3: Research and Identification


Image result for great tailed grackleThis week I have spent a ton of time trying to put together my presentation for Metro Tech. It was definitely hard to get started since I started late in the semester and don’t have any data yet but once I got going it wasn’t too hard to get ideas down on paper. I’m feeling pretty good about the start of my project and explaining it to others now that I have the basic outline down. I found some really great papers to get background info from. I’m especially excited to read two papers by researchers at ASU poly about urbanization in Phoenix and its effect on birds. I also started working on my bird identifications and I can pick out a great tailed grackle in a second and I've realized that there are a ton of them all over Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment